River Links’ Ewing, New Jersey area offers a cultural mix of centuries-long history and modern-day entertainment — all conveniently tucked between New York City (60 miles northeast) and Philadelphia (30 miles southwest).
- The New Jersey Turnpike and Route 1 are easily accessible from River Links,
as is I-295 which is just about a minute away.
- The nearby West Trenton SEPTA Station, NJ Transit Hamilton and Trenton train stations provide Philadelphia and New York City rail service, and the local Trenton-Mercer Airport offers a variety of domestic flights See Schedule Here.
- Washington Crossing State Park, Baldpate Mountain, Grounds for Sculpture and the New Jersey State Museum Planetarium are all less than 15 minutes away.
- The NJ Transit bus stop to Trenton and Hamilton is only a 3 minute walk away.
- The College of New Jersey, Rider University, Princeton University and Bucks County Community College can be reached within a half hour.
- Neighboring historic Princeton, Pennington and Hopewell are popular destinations for quaint eateries, trendy boutiques, museums, arts and entertainment, and sightseeing.
- River links is right on the NJ Transit 607 Bus Route to Trenton and Hamilton NJ
See Schedule here